Fixed income taxable team
Our primary goal in managing assets is to produce consistent long-term excess return for clients. We believe a collaborative investment structure provides us with the best opportunity to achieve this goal. To that end, our flat team structure places an equal emphasis on research across domestic and global investment sectors, trading, and portfolio management. Our portfolio managers work side by side with traders and credit analysts, which fosters idea generation at all levels.
Risk management plays a central role in our investment process. In this regard, the use of proprietary technologies and fixed income analysis tools offer a tremendous advantage. We will monitor a portfolio’s risk factors from a macroeconomic level as well as a credit-specific level.
We will typically sell a credit when one of the conditions listed below occurs:
- Research identifies a change in fundamentals.
- Trading identifies negative technical conditions.
- Securities reach their price targets.
- We identify a better opportunity.
Separate account strategies managed:
- Core Focus Fixed Income
- Core Plus Fixed Income
- Corporate Bond Fixed Income
- Floating-Rate Multisector Fixed Income
- High-Yield Focus Fixed Income
- Inflation-Protected Bond Fixed Income
- Intermediate Fixed Income
- Limited-Term Fixed Income
- Limited-Term Multisector Fixed Income
- Long-Duration Fixed Income
- Long Duration Government / Credit Fixed Income
- Long Duration Investment Grade Fixed Income
- Multisector Fixed Income
- Private Placements