Endowments and foundations
An extensive history of serving the investment needs of endowments and foundations
Our history of serving endowments and foundations dates back to 1976. Over the years, our investment capabilities have broadened to address the unique investment needs of foundations and endowments. Today, we manage assets for a wide array of clients with investment mandates that can be tailored to meet virtually any need. We offer both separate accounts and Institutional mutual funds through the Delaware Pooled® Trust Portfolios.
Relevant strategies, strong service
Delaware Investments is committed to the pursuit of consistently superior asset management and unparalleled client service.
Our focus on performance, research, and clients provides endowments and foundations with high-quality investment options and world-class client service.
In our experience, investment committees and boards tend to be composed of prominent and sophisticated individuals with varying degrees of investment knowledge. In order to serve the unique needs of each of our clients, Delaware Investments offers a broad range of separate-account investment strategies and Institutional mutual funds through the Delaware Pooled® Trust Portfolios. Within each of our products, we provide:
- Competitive portfolios. Coverage includes all major asset classes, including REITs and high yield bonds.
Substantial investment resources, including:
- Portfolio managers with wide ranging and varied expertise
- A fixed income credit research team that places a heavy emphasis on performing individual credit research and market analysis
- Investment professionals dedicated solely toward quantitative analytics and derivatives research
- A dedicated client service team
- Choice of investment vehicles. Both separately managed accounts and Delaware Pooled® Trust mutual fund portfolios are available.
Mission-based investing is an emphasis
We believe that successful mission-based investing requires two distinct skills:
- An organization must be able to translate its values into a concrete, mission-based investment policy statement and set of restrictions.
- Based on these restrictions, Delaware Investments strives to meet the client's return objectives (the fundamental investment objective)
With assistance from Delaware Investments, institutional investors can achieve consistency between their missions and their investment portfolios, while still seeking competitive rates of return.
Please read more in our section on socially responsible investing.
Carefully consider the Funds' investment objectives, risk factors, charges, and expenses before investing. This and other information can be found in the Funds' prospectuses and their summary prospectuses, which may be obtained by visiting our fund literature page or calling 800 362-7500. Investors should read the prospectuses and the summary prospectuses carefully before investing.
Investing involves risk, including the possible loss of principal.
The Funds are distributed by
Delaware Distributors L.P.
, an affiliate of Delaware Management Holdings, Inc. and Macquarie Group Limited.
Not FDIC Insured | No Bank Guarantee | May Lose Value